Frame: Comfortable, ergonomic and resistant. Glasses with interchangeable temples and elastic band, equipped with ventilation holes and internal extractable foam for a better fit to the face.
Lenses: Polarized with antireflective technology that reduces glare, reduces eye fatigue and provides sharpness and greater contrast. Polycarbonate (PC) lenses. UV filter. Anti-fog. Abrasion resistant.
Areas of use: Construction machinery, general and metal industry, mechanical (grinding, turning, milling, carpentry), health, motorcycling, cycling, archery, running, shooting, parachuting, free time…
Not indicated for: Activities / work where the risks exceed the safety standards of EN 166 norms or those specifically indicated, or in areas where there is a risk of exposure to X-rays or nuclear radiation.
Cleaning the glasses: Wash with running water, do not use industrial solvents and do not let dry exposed to the sun.
Includes: microfiber cover and elastic band.
ADVANTAGES OF POLARIZED LENSES
1. Total protection against UV rays.
2. Vision without reflections.
3. Superior sharpness and contrast.
4. Colors have a more natural look.
5. Reduction of eye fatigue.
6. Lightweight and resistant lenses that provide more comfort and safety.
7. Also suitable for people with high sensitivity to light.
CE, EN 166 + EN 172
1 = continuous use
45 m / s impact speed, F T, Impact resistance at extreme temperatures: -5 + 55º, Low energy impact, PC lenses